Lassi, Sweet Lassi

Lassi is a drink from India that is made with thinned yogurt. You can prepare them salty or sweet, thick or thin, but always, in my opinion, cold.

For a treat, and because I am tired of making bricks, I prepared a cold, refreshing, pomegranate lassi for my afternoon refreshment. It was so good, and is so easy, I thought I would include the recipe for any that want to enjoy a Lassi.

Sweet Fruit Lassi
1 serving

3/4 cup freshly made or organic yogurt
1/2 tbs agave nectar
1/2 tbs organic 100% fruit syrup (organic for your health)
or
1/4 cp berries or other juice laden fruit (organic please)
1/4 cp milk of your choice (again, organic for your health)
3 to 4 ice cubes

Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into a serving glass - I like mine in a nice goblet - and serve.

To your health!

Comments

Becca said…
Dear Emma's Daughter,
You know how you can just add a little warm water to dog food and all of a sudden your four-legged friends gobble it up like it's a rare delicacy? Is there a human equivalency?!
Curious Reader/Follower
Gentle Curious Reader/Follower;

Yes dear, it is called sugar. As far as yogurt goes, it is the key ingredient to palatability in most humans.
Becca said…
Ahhhhhh, sweet sugar!
Or honey..organic..for your health, of course! ;-)

Thanks for the recipe. It sounds so good!